Thursday, June 18, 2015

Sold!

Hello crochet friends!  Hope you've been having a great week, and that your upcoming weekend is great as well.  As for me, I'll be going to my daughter's house tonight. Ollie sitting until Saturday night, when I have to come home. Her mother-in-law will then take over the Ollie sitting.  My daughter's family will be at camp for several days.  
I'll be taking some cotton yarn with me, and have a few projects in mind to work on.  Just some fun things that I probably wouldn't make if I were here at home.  I'd be working on a different crochet project here.  lol  So it should be some nice, relaxing time to crochet.  Hopefully in my next post, I'll have some pics to share. :)
I also wanted to share with you that I finally sold one of my baby outfits!  I've pretty much decided to not renew my Etsy listings. I wasn't getting any action there whatsoever.  I do have a facebook page where I post some of my things, and recently my niece's friend purchased this baby set from me.
Take care, my friends, and thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on selling the baby set! Have a great time Ollie sitting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the sale! I know you'll have fun with Ollie. I look forward to what you make while there. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the sale, Rita!!:) Wish you many more selling opportunities:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the sale! I shut my Etsy shop down also for the same reasons. Cute baby set! Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete