Friday, May 22, 2015

Doilies and Yellow Warblers

Hello blogging friends!  Hope all is well in your world and that you have an enjoyable weekend.  I’m going to my daughter’s place to dog-sit while they go camping this weekend. Won’t be gone long though, as I’m leaving this evening and will be back home Sunday afternoon.  Before I leave, I thought I’d share with you my latest doily projects, and some of the nature shots that I took recently. 

First up are a couple of PK doilies that I made. Pattern info is directly on the pictures.

IMG_1264-001

IMG_1268-001

IMG_1253-001

IMG_1244-001

This next doily is a pattern found on the Internet.

IMG_1124-001

And now for a few of my nature shots.  For now I will keep it to pics of the Yellow warblers. Perhaps next week I’ll stop back in and post a variety of other nature pics.  I don’t want to overwhelm you by putting them all in one post.  lol

IMG_0069-001

IMG_9950-001

IMG_0215-001

IMG_9955-001

Hope you enjoyed my yellow warbler pics, and here’s wishing you a nice Memorial weekend. Next week I might have some crocheted hats to share with you.  While I’m at Laura’s place, I plan on getting a head start on fall crocheting.  Planning on making some pumpkin hats, and who knows what else.  Probably won’t get a whole lot done all the longer I’m going to be there…but I’m taking some yarn along anyhoo. smile-

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful doilies. I have seen these birds before but didn't know what they were called. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful doilies and birds! I love your color choices on the doilies, and your 'nature' photos are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your doilies are gorgeous, Rita!!:) It's been a while I haven't made any doily but I have one to block which seems like taking ages to do.

    ReplyDelete