Friday, November 14, 2014

Lots of Crocheting

Happy Friday, crocheting friends!  Hope you have all had a good week, and here’s wishing you a good weekend ahead.  I’ve been keeping busy making hats for an order I got, and am happy to say they’re ready for delivery! :)

IMG_6506-001

IMG_6508-001

IMG_6510-001

IMG_6513-001

The other things I have made recently are these two diaper cover/hat sets, and two crochet edged receiving blankets.  They’re for an upcoming baby shower I will be attending.

IMG_6514-001

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the hat inspiration! I need to make some for my grandsons. Good job on yours!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the little baby hats - especially the one with the pink bow. So adorable. I also love the baby sets you made - the new Mom will love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hats and hats sets are lovely :) you have been very busy. That's great!!

    ReplyDelete