Monday, July 28, 2014

From Mini to Medium

Hello all!  Hope things are going well in your world.  Things are just peachy here.  We celebrated Clayton & Adelyn’s birthdays last week, and yesterday we went to a local (about an hour’s drive away) amusement/water park. Got rained (aka storm!) out around 5:00PM, but got a ticket to come back for free another day.  So, all is well that ends well.

Thought I’d share my latest three minis that I added to and turned them into medium size. I’m having a lot of fun doing this, and seeing just how creative I can be. These minis are usually between 6-8 rows, or so, and then I keep adding on until I like what I have come up with. As always, thanks for looking, and have a great week!

IMG_0786-001

IMG_1179-001

SAM_2628-001

3 comments:

  1. All 3 doilies are gorgeous Rita. I especially like the blue and green one. Have a good evening. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! All of them are awesome!:) you have been very creative with both patterns and colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the doilies and your color combinations! We have an amusement park about an hour away also but haven't visited lately. Getting too old to ride those crazy rides!

    ReplyDelete