Saturday, January 25, 2014

Venus Observed

Hello!  Hope you’re all managing to stay warm.  I know here in Pennsylvania it is really cold.  Brrr!  I am thankful that our electric is staying on…knock on wood!  My son-in-law is a lineman, and I sure don’t want him…or any of the others…having to work in this weather. Plus, I enjoy my electric!  ;)

Anyhoo, here is my latest doily.  It is called Venus Observed, and can be found in Decorative Crochet #44.

SAM_0596-001

SAM_0598-001

I think it looks white in the pics, but it is actually ecru.  I am happy to have a couple new doilies that are done in neutral colors. I like to have them on hand in case I need a quick present for somebody and I don’t know their color preference.

Thanks for looking, and enjoy your weekend!!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Debi. :) Definitely staying warm. I haven't been out of the house for a few days now. LOL

      Delete
  2. Brr! It's cold here in SC but I'm sure it's colder in PA! Stay warm and keep crocheting! Beautiful doily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Charlotte. It's plenty cold, but I am happy I don't have to be out in it. :)

      Delete
  3. Once again another beautiful doily...you know I have hoarded patterns, magazines and books and I do not have any Decorative Crochet...what's up with that? Stay warm..Spring is only like 2 months away..ARGH!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vikki. :) I love Spring, but I can do without Summer. Too hot for me. LOL

      Delete
  4. Very pretty doily, Rita!! :) Stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete