Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blankets

I recently bought a couple pkg. of receiving blankets at Ross’s, and just had to edge a couple of them for Lawson.  Laura said they’re a nice size for the stroller.  I also edged a couple for her to use as part of a baby shower gift, but I forgot to take pics of them.  Here are the ones I made for Lawson.

P5070020-001

And a close-up of the edging.

P5070021-001

Today I finished my second lapghan.  I used this pattern, which I have used a couple times before.  Works up quickly, and is great for using partial skeins of yarn.  :)

IMG_3298-001

IMG_3303-001

IMG_3309-001

IMG_3315-001

12 comments:

  1. cute receiving blankets - I like the little monkeys. Love the lapghan too - it looks nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute blankets !!did you crochet the edging with a thread? Your lapghan looks nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niki, Debi, Preeti, Jenny & Kara...a great big thank you to each of you. I so appreciate your nice comments. :) And yes, Preeti, I did crochet the edgings with #10 crochet thread. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are these receiving blankets. The ghan is beautiful. Love the pattern of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! And I LOVE the cheeky monkeys - perfect for a little cheeky baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...and thanks again for your wonderful pattern! :D

      Delete
  6. Such a beautiful blanket! Wonderfully earthy colors and I like that pattern!
    Happy weekend :-)) xxx Nata

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Nata! Happy weekend to you, too! :)

      Delete