Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Scrapbook Pages

Since my blog is called Gramma Rita’s Crochet, Etc., I thought I’d share some of the “etc.” with you. Not only do I love to crochet, but I love to take pictures and scrapbook.  Some of my scrapping is the traditional way, and I also do some digital scrapbooking…which these layouts are.  Any fellow crocheters also enjoy scrapping?

I threw these first two layouts together last night.  Oh, how I enjoy “my” birds.  :)2-1-13_1

2-1-13_2

Some pages I have done previously.

2-12 American Tree Sparrow  2012

2-12 Chickadees 2012

4-12 Blossoms Pink 2012

5-31-12 Fellows Riverside Gardens R and R Ohio May 2012

This is just a small sampling of my pages.  I scrapbook a lot!  LOL  Hope you enjoyed seeing these pages, and are enjoying your day.  Thank you for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Very nice pages - they look professional. If you'd like, you should add these to the "Did You Make That?" blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made it very nicely! May be, you can create a scrapbook header for your blog too with your favourite projects . I saw the changed images on the header, but you can add few embellishments to it as you did for scrapbook pages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Preeti. That's a good idea. Might just do that sometime. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh yes, I enjoy these pages very much, Rita!! Thanks a lot for sharing. Adorable photos and so nicely decorated. I like that! Oh how cute all these birdies are ♥, you photographed them perfectly. I like especially the red and green ones on the first photo (do you know how they are called?), but they all have their special charme :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Question is already settled, I just found out that the beautiful green and red one simply is the female of the red cardinal I like so much ;-)

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your kind comments. And I see you already have your answer to the bird question. :)

      Delete