Monday, August 13, 2012

Beginnings of a Bunting

I had been at my dd’s place for a few days, but am now back home.  I crocheted up a storm while at her place, and will be sharing photos soon.  But first I wanted to share the photos of what I worked on prior to going to her place.  I have the triangles all ready for a bunting for grandbaby #3’s room.  Dd isn’t sure how long she’d like for it to be yet, so for now, they’re content to just be triangles.  ;)  These match the blanket I made for baby’s room.  Thanks for looking and have a great day!  :)

If you’d like to make your own triangle bunting, it’s very easy.  There are many tutorials and patterns out there, but this is where I got mine. I didn’t pin mine out as pointed as these, although either way is pretty IMHO. :)  I also added a sc border around each.

Since dd isn’t sure how long she wants it, I am probably just going to thread these onto some yarn when the time comes.  That way they can be scooched (scooched isn’t a word, but perhaps it should be!) as needed.

IMG_5259-001

IMG_5261-001

2 comments:

  1. How pretty these will be all "scooched". I love the word too! What a wonderful holiday season coming with a little one on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of those started! Love your colors! Your blog is lovely and I am a follower now!
    Eileen :)

    ReplyDelete