This is what I’ve been working on for the last week or so. I finished the first patchwork and wanted to make another one using pinks and oranges. Went through my stash of partially used skeins of yarn, and this is what I came up with. I am not 100% happy with it, as I don’t really like the order of the colors. I actually mapped this one out and followed my diagram for color placement. I think I like random placement of colors better. I think next time I need to use an odd number of squares (from the bottom up) instead of six. Then maybe the colors wouldn’t come out in such a “severe” pattern. I’ll have to check it out and see. Oh well, this one is made and I’m sure not going to tear it apart and start over! ;)
Close up shots of the little embellishments I added to it.