Monday, September 19, 2011

What I’m Working on Right Now

I was dog-sitting at my daughter’s place this past weekend while she and her family went camping.  I wanted a project to work on that didn’t take tons of concentration…just a nice, relaxing pattern.  This 12 point round ripple pattern fit that criteria. Usually I like to work with colorful yarns, but in this case I have some Bernat camo yarn here that needed to be turned into an afghan.  I’m doing 5 rows camo, one row off-white. This picture was taken yest. afternoon and I have put on a few more rows since then. :)

IMG_3566

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! I do like nice and easy projects that don't take too much concentration. Nice way to pass the time. Enjoy and have a great week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Rita. I'm able to leave comments at the moment so I'm trying to get around blog land. So glad I stopped by ... love the yarn on this, think I may add this to my to do list for my new grandbaby for when he's much older!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - that's a nice use for the camo yarn!!

    ReplyDelete